The Cash Discount Program is a way for you the merchant to offset your merchant service fees without increasing your sale price. It is a method of passing a service fee to all customers while giving a discount to those who pay with cash.
- 100% legal
- Available in all 50 states
- Collect 100% of your processing sales
- Eliminate monthly processor fees
- Incredibly easy to order, set up and manage.
FREE TERMINAL CASH DISCOUNT PROGRAM
FREE POS CASH DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Example of an end of day report. The CHECKOUT FEE amount is how much was collected from your customers. The TOTAL w/o CHECKOUT FEE is how much we will deposit into your bank account. Reports like this one make bank reconciliation easy.
- When doing a transaction using the terminal, do not press “Auth” in the terminal to avoid a temporary hold on a customer’s credit card. If for some reason a transaction happened, and you noticed it did not appear in your online reporting dashboard. Please contact us immediately for assistance. This usually happens when the transaction was run as Pre Auth, it means you temporarily hold a customer’s card to reserve funds for future payment transaction but when time comes to finalize a payment you forgot to force the transaction through.
- Offline Processing
If terminal is not connected to the internet or any type of connection, the Terminal will allow to process Credit Card Payments, however, the transaction will be unrecognizable and will not show in the report as a result no fund will be given for this transaction.
Find sticker on the terminal/POS to see following details.
- Merchant ID#
- Terminal ID#
- Customer service number 24/7 Pricing Details and Queries: Mon-Sat 9:00AM-5:00PM CST Note: Any technical related help please call main processing company customer service number where you can get help 24/7. If you call us regarding technical support we might not be able to help you, if you don’t get any help then call us and we will make sure to get you help from processing company. Since we are not available 24/7, please call processing company only regarding terminal related issues. We will 100% help you in setting up your terminal first time by calling processing company together if you need our help.